First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of Gucci’s heritage. The belt bag combines the signature motif with the Web stripe—a timeless pairing that pays homage to Gucci’s roots.
Description A classic combination of the House’s most recognizable elements—the GG motif and Web stripe—the world of Ophidia continues to evolve, incorporating new shapes and silhouettes. The half-moon design mixes emblematic references with the unique charms of the hobo bag, a popular Gucci model since the late ’50s.
Size: 7″W x 5″H x 2.5″D / W18cm x H13cm x D6cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Oval enamel detail with metal Double G
- Front zipper pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Adjustable belt closure
- Top zipper closure
- Small size
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Can be worn as a belt bag on the hip or waist, or as a cross body bag. Sizing will differ based on where the belt is worn, please refer to the size guide to find your size.
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- This is brand first copy.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!