Features: The Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the original bag. Leather Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals 1.8″, 4.6 cm height
- Crafted in black leather set against a cord platform, these espadrilles reflect the marine feel sprinkled throughout the Spring Summer 2019 collection.
- Cut in antique-toned gold, the archival Double G from the ’70s enhances the front.
- Black matelassé leather
- Black grosgrain lace-up closure
- Double G
- Cord platform
- 4.7″ heel with 1.4″ platform
- 11.9cm heel with 3.6cm platform