Merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol: the Interlocking G Horsebit, the hardware is replicated from a rare piece from the Gucci archives, chosen for its contemporary appeal and presented in a mix of silver and gold tones on a grainy leather top handle bag. Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag. A detachable strap creates multifunctionality, doubling as a shoulder bag, while the top opening frame features a hinged lock on each side for a secure closure.
Description The small GG Marmont top handle bag has a softly structured shape and an oversized flap closure with Double G hardware. Made in matelassé chevron leather with a heart on the back. Size: 10.5″W x 7.5″H x 4″D / W26.5cm x H19.5cm x D11cm 100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci produ
Size: 10.6 x 8.6 x 3.9 inches / 27 x 22 x 10 cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Dark green grainy leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Three interior gussets
- Center zippered compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Double leather handles with 10.5cm drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 50cm drop
- Double lock closure—lift to open
- Leather and viscose lining
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- This is brand first copy product.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!